About Jerry Craig, Associate Broker, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blanton Properties
Jerry is a lifelong resident of Athens and the surrounding areas, Jerry currently resides in Oconee County with his wife Jennifer and their two children, Thomas and Ella. He enjoys playing golf and spending time with his family and friends, especially when that involves tailgating and watching the Dawgs play.
Jerry started with Brenda Blanton Realtors in 1997 before broker-owner, Brenda Blanton, acquired the Prudential franchise in 2000. The company operated as Prudential Blanton Properties from 2000-2014. Jerry is a 17 year veteran of the real estate business. He has spent his entire real estate career in Athens and the surrounding communities, providing him with a wealth of knowledge that will ensure his clients are provided with unparalleled representation In the ever-changing real estate market, Jerry’s affinity for studying the latest rules, regulations, transactions and market conditions helps him advise his clients in making solid decisions. You will find that with Jerry’s knowledge of the market, you can be confident that your real estate goals will be accomplished.
- Voted #1 Realtor 2009 by Athens Banner Herald’s “Readers Choice Awards”
- Bronze Phoenix Member in 2009
- Circle of Achievement 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2013
- Board of Directors of Athens Area Association of Realtors 2009-2013
- Prudential Fine Homes Specialist
- Prudential’s Honor Society Award 2001, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Prudential’s Leading Edge Award 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Top 10% of Prudential Agents Nationwide
- Life Member of Million Dollar Club
- Athens Area Homebuilder’s Associate Council 2004-2011
- Athens Area Homebuilder’s Board Of Directors 2006
- Over 16 years experience selling homes in Athens and Oconee County Georgia
- Lifelong resident of Athens Georgia Area